Kristi Idol Remax Kernersville, NC
Kristi Idol was my agent when I purchased my last home, It was the fourth home I have purchased in two states. She was by far the best agent I have ever had any dealings with I will recommend her to everyone I know. She made the whole transaction more enjoyable and things just went smooth. I see know why she is ranked in the top 5 of agents in NC. I just hope that when we get ready to sell or buy again that we will be able to have her represent us she is the best!!! Kristi keep up the great work!!!
Very Pleased, Josh
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "Person said, they were in the military and had to sell the motorcycle fast for they were about to deploy over seas. The ad was for 1500, so I offered..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- "I am currently sitting in a Bojangles on NW Blvd in Winston-Salem NC. We just left church and stopped here like always. There are so many honeless mwn..."
- "STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! First, I received several calls from this dealership asking me to come in person and talk to the salesperson "Alex" so I finally decided to..."
- "I know Marketing...This company and the products are amazing...I will be more than happy to talk with anyone on how to get started...the best way is part time...this business is..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."