Kristi Idol Remax Kernersville, NC
Kristi Idol was my agent when I purchased my last home, It was the fourth home I have purchased in two states. She was by far the best agent I have ever had any dealings with I will recommend her to everyone I know. She made the whole transaction more enjoyable and things just went smooth. I see know why she is ranked in the top 5 of agents in NC. I just hope that when we get ready to sell or buy again that we will be able to have her represent us she is the best!!! Kristi keep up the great work!!!
Very Pleased, Josh
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- "Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets..."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with in all my life!DO NOT USE DO NOT USE DO NOT USE, I can't say it enough!They sent a..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- "We ordered flowers for a surgery patient. When she sent me a picture of what she received, I was mortified. We did not receive what we ordered. The bouquet wasn't..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."