Kristi Idol Remax Kernersville, NC
Kristi Idol was my agent when I purchased my last home, It was the fourth home I have purchased in two states. She was by far the best agent I have ever had any dealings with I will recommend her to everyone I know. She made the whole transaction more enjoyable and things just went smooth. I see know why she is ranked in the top 5 of agents in NC. I just hope that when we get ready to sell or buy again that we will be able to have her represent us she is the best!!! Kristi keep up the great work!!!
Very Pleased, Josh
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "I have had numerous issues with rental home I rented through AH4R. I rented home which was advertised to have features such as gas fireplace/outside lamp in working order, unfinished..."
- "I can't get them to stop calling. I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day. I've answered..."
- "I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me. Due to unknown..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."