Kristi Idol Remax Kernersville, NC
Kristi Idol was my agent when I purchased my last home, It was the fourth home I have purchased in two states. She was by far the best agent I have ever had any dealings with I will recommend her to everyone I know. She made the whole transaction more enjoyable and things just went smooth. I see know why she is ranked in the top 5 of agents in NC. I just hope that when we get ready to sell or buy again that we will be able to have her represent us she is the best!!! Kristi keep up the great work!!!
Very Pleased, Josh
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Pro Tuning Labs19745 Colima Rd #1-812Rowland Heights CA, 91748Ordered a catalytic converter back exhaust system. The system was damaged in shipment. It took a threatening letter for them to address..."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with in all my life!DO NOT USE DO NOT USE DO NOT USE, I can't say it enough!They sent a..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m. until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."